- COLLECTION OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION
• We may collect Personally Identifying Information from you only if it is specifically and knowingly provided by you. “Personally Identifying Information” is information that would allow someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, organization, address, phone number, and e-mail address.
• You are not required to provide Personally Identifying Information to visit the Website. If you choose not to provide Personally Identifying Information when prompted, you can still visit the Website pages.
- USE OF INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
• Personally Identifying Information collected will be used to provide you with information and services, to contact you regarding updates about the Website, to provide technical support, and for other purposes described at the point of collection (for example requests for printed materials, electronic mailing list sign-up, and requests for permission to use selected online content).
• If law enforcement or judicial authorities require us to provide them with your Personally Identifying Information, we must cooperate with the authorities if their request is supported with the necessary legal documentation.
• Personally Identifying Information may also be used to gather broad demographic information about our user community or to perform analyses of user behavior in order to measure visitor interest in specific areas of the Website.
- EMAIL LISTS
To communicate with a Data Protection Officer email: DPO@myemma.com
• Emma, Inc.’s software-as-a-service product, “My Emma” includes reporting and tracking features that allow the DOCOMOMO US/New York Tri-State to monitor the effectiveness of its online communication efforts. My Emma collects information, which may include IP addresses, browser types, access information, and technical information concerning connection to the Website. We may use this information for internal purposes.
- YOUR CHOICES
• DOCOMOMO US/New York Tri-State only communicates via email with persons who have affirmatively chosen to receive information from the organization. Subscribers may remove themselves from DOCOMOMO US New York/Tri-State email lists at any time by clicking on the “Manage your Preferences” or “Opt out using True Remove” links at the bottom of a message.
Alternately, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org and request that your email address be removed from a list by an administrator. You may also make the request offline by sending a written request to List Administrator, DOCOMOMO US/New York Tri-State, P.O. Box 250532, New York, NY 10025.
• You may limit the collection and use of different elements of your Personally Identifying Information by not participating in those activities for which we collect Personally Identifying Information, as listed above. You may discontinue the collection, use, and disclosure of your Personally Identifying Information by limiting or discontinuing your use of the Website altogether.
• DOCOMOMO US/New York Tri-State treats security seriously and takes reasonable measures to protect each Website user’s Personally Identifying Information. This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. All information is backed up daily to prevent loss of data. Traffic to and from the Website is sent over an encrypted protocol (https).
- DONATION AND PAYMENT TRANSACTIONS
• When you donate to DOCOMOMO US/New York Tri-State via our website or purchase a tour/event ticket you are linked at the beginning of the transaction to the web site of our service provider for donations and ticket sales using credit cards. Your donation/purchase information is transmitted using the latest security and encryption technologies.
Donations are processed by Giving Fuel
For details of Giving Fuel security protocols visit https://www.givingfuel.com/our-security/
Tour and event registrations are processed by Ticket Spice
For details of Ticket Spice security protocols visit https://www.ticketspice.com/our-security/
- Giving Fuel and Ticket Spice use your credit card information only for the purpose of processing your donation or ticket purchase. Your credit card information is not stored once your transaction is processed unless you have chosen to set up a recurring donation. DOCOMOMO US/New York Tri-State has access to Personally Identifying Information associated with these transactions such as your name, email address, phone, affiliation, and the purchase amount, but does not have access to any credit card information.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- POLICY REVISIONS
• DOCOMOMO US/New York Tri-State strongly believes in respecting your privacy. We will update and amend this Policy if and when it is necessary. Please check back often to read our most updated and amended version. Your continued use of the Website means that you consent to our updates and amendments.
• If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your Personally Identifying Information, we will notify you by posting an announcement on the Website and by sending you an e-mail.
- ACCESS AND CORRECTION OF USER DATA
• DOCOMOMO US/New York Tri-State will provide access to the information that we maintain about you upon request. You can request this information by contacting the organization at the address in the Contact Information Section below. You may also request corrections to or deletion of your information by sending a detailed e-mail to email@example.com
- CONTACT INFORMATION
• DOCOMOMO US/New York Tri-State is committed to protecting your privacy while providing you with the most useful and timely information. If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy, the practices of this Website or your dealings with the Website, can contact us the following ways:
DOCOMOMO US/New York Tri-State
PO Box 250532
New York, NY 10025
Updated: March 2021